This is a tutor-led seminar designed to introduce you to the Microsoft Outlook program.
Suitable for those with no prior experience of Outlook, it is ideal for anyone with knowledge of Microsoft Windows who wants to learn how to effectively and efficiently organise their email, calendar and contacts with Microsoft Outlook.
The seminar takes place over the course of one day.
Subjects covered by this seminar include: -
- Getting started with Outlook
- Composing and sending your email message
- Managing your emails - creating and organising personal folders
- Managing and updating your contacts
- Exploring the Outlook calendar
- Effectively managing meeting requests in Outlook
- How to manage tasks and notes
Successful completion of this seminar leads nicely to the Outlook Level 2 seminar where you can learn more enhanced features and abilities of the programme.
If we don't have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!