This is a one-day Level 1 Microsoft PowerPoint seminar designed to introduce you to the basics of this presentation program.
It is a tutor-led course and would be useful for anyone who has to create presentations, whether for themselves or their colleagues.
Key elements of the seminar include;
- Introduction to PowerPoint
- Creating a new presentation
- Creating a slide in different views
- Understanding drawing tools - clipart and wordart
- Modifying objects in a presentation
- Adding charts
- Output and presentation options
Once you have attended this seminar, you will be ideally placed to further enhance your knowledge by attending the Level 2 seminar.
If we don't have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!