Our Access Level 1 seminar is a one-day, tutor-led session designed for who would like to develop their skills using Microsoft Access.
This common database programme and is often underutilised. It has vast capabilities and this seminar will help you learn the basics of the programme. You'll learn how to design, populate and work with a database through a series of practical exercises.
It is not necessary for you to have prior experience of Microsoft Access.
The seminar provides you with the following skills and knowledge;
- Overview of Access
- Creating and maintaining a database
- Creating tables
- Understanding database concepts
- Designing and creating data
- Entering and manipulating data in tables
- Using queries to select and analyse information in a table
- Creating forms and reports
After successfully completing Access Level 1, you will be well placed to move on to our Access Level 2 seminar.
If we don't have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!