During this seminar, you will gain greater understanding of the role of the Executive PA, how to manage situations and communicate effectively. You will also learn how to take on the role and responsibilities of an Executive PA. One of the key objectives is increased work effectiveness through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this important job role.
Topics covered during this seminar include;
- Identifying the key areas for development in this job role, thus increasing the contribution made to the company
- Managing your boss successfully; making relationships work; and the importance of communication
- Developing personal management skills; prioritising tasks; understanding time management; delegating successfully; problem solving
- Effective communication; learning how to be assertive and stay in control; using the telephone effectively
- Preparing and giving a presentation
- Creating a good first impression
- Becoming business aware
- Developing a personal action plan.
On completion of the seminar, you will get a workbook with exercises, individual notes, reference material and a personal action plan to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
Even if we don't have any dates showing below, contact your local training centre to find out when they might be running the next session!